This popular dance event will have guests of all ages movin’ and groovin’. With a 100% success rate, this one-of-a-kind presentation includes a high quality DJ sound system, microphone, props, basic DJ lights and great beginning level dance instruction.
“Dancing through the Decades” is the most requested Family Fun Night. It includes dances from the 50’s, 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, 90’s, 2000 and today. Adults and kids can pick their favorite decade and jump in! (We can modify to fit your event and you can choose dance styles or themes including Country, Multicultural, Square Dancing, Line Dancing and more!)
We pride ourselves in the ability to adapt to the “flow” of your group. A typical event consists of:
* One hour set up
* One hour of background music while families are eating and socializing
* Ninety minutes of dance instruction with basic lights, music and props
* Thirty minutes of dance music where students (and parents) can freestyle dance or perform their hearts out the stage!
* One hour of tear down
Here’s the humdrum stuff:
1. Please be sure there is plenty of room to move. Participants must have at least one foot between them in order to make the event a safe, enjoyable experience for everyone.
2. We can accommodate up to 700 attendees. An elevated stage is required so that instruction can be viewed by everyone. The stage must be at least two feet high (prefer three feet) and 16′ x 8′.
3. A six or eight foot table is required along with 3 chairs.
4. We supply the sound system and instructor mic. Upon request we can add an additional handheld microphone for announcements, raffles, etc.
5. You must complete an application form. Once we confirm a date, we will send you an Agreement which is required for our liability insurance policy.
6. A $100 deposit is required with the signed Agreement. The balance will be due the day of the event.
7. Our fee is $650 for the five hours (as listed above). An additional $50 will be charged for travel expenses if the event is 30 miles outside the Palm Springs, California area.
Listen to what people are saying:
“Thanks so much for the fantastic dance party last Friday. Everyone is still talking about it, and many people say that it was the best Family Fun Night ever. I am encouraging the PTS to schedule one again next year.”
– James Schmalbach, Montevideo Elementary School
“Thanks so much for teaching me to dance. You see, I’ve never been too good and I was always afraid that people would laugh at me. I really enjoyed it! You gave me confidence and now I know some neat dance steps.”
– Annova Dickey, Student, Bolten Middle School
“The kids and parents still talk about your fun dance show. Hope you enjoy the pictures, you are in our yearbook.”
-Becky Lemon & all your fans at Round Meadow Elementary
“We had the BEST day with you for our Last Day of School Party! A great big THANK YOU!!”
-Melissa Bonhall, St. John’s Episcopal School
To Book a Date:
Christy Lane Enterprises
PO Box 4040
Palm Springs, CA 92263