Please join me at Rancho Mirage High where I will be producing a one-of-a-kind convention at the Rancho Mirage High!
Because my company is committed to promoting healthy and active lifestyles. I personally want to create an arena where quality dance and fitness is shared in a fun filled environment. It’s wonderful to see everyone moving and sharing and artists creating together. Yes, there will be kids ages 9 and up, but there will also be lots of adults who are active and want to move! The exhibit area is right in the hall room as we are going to create a shopper’s paradise! In addition to dance there will be classes on fashion, beauty and image.
It’s affordable! Forget all those crazy costs. Here is something new. Since the convention center will be giving us 6’ tables, the cost will be only $150 per table! You can pick as many as you want, but do keep in mind we will be assigning them on a first come first serve basis and multiple booth spaces will be limited. At this price, they will go fast!
May 4 & 5, 2013 (think Cinco de Mayo weekend). We are going all day on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and are expecting 800-1000 attendees. Sunday will be a half day with 300 attendees so we are giving you a discounted rate if you would like to stay.
If you haven’t been to the brand new state of the art performing arts school, it is worth the visit! The layout is perfect and the venue is exquisite.
To find out all the details, just take a look at the next few pages. My company has exhibited throughout the U.S. and I know the hard work that goes into a convention, so we want to make it a fun and profitable experience for you. I hope you will join us!
Your fellow exhibitor,
Rancho Mirage High School
31001 Rattler Road
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
|Exhibitor Days & Hours:||
|Space Information:||Booth size is 6’ long by 8’ from the wall. Each booth will be marked by tape on the floor and cannot extend more than 8’ from the wall. Two or more booths may be combined in the same area. On-site sales are allowed.|
|Booth Furnishings:||One 6’ table and two chairs. Signs cannot be hung on the wall.|
|Preferred Space:||Booth assignments made on a first come, first serve basis.|
|Security:||Security will be available Saturday from 6:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.|
|Costs:||Each 6’ table is $150. Electrical is an additional $50 each day.|
|Payment Policy:||Full payment is due at the time of application. Make checks payable to Christy Lane Enterprises or provide required information on the application form to charge fees to Visa or Mastercard.|
|Freight:||All merchandise must be entered through the loading dock ONLY. The convention center is unable to accept incoming shipments for this event.|
|Rules & Regulations:||Acceptance of signed contract is acceptance of attached Exhibitor Rules and Regulations in regards to cancellation policy, insurance, etc.|
|Accommodations:||There are many 1-4 star hotels around around the high school. Go to www.ranchomirage.com for more information.|
|Rules & Regulations:|
- Rules governing exhibits and exhibitors are those of Christy Lane Enterprises (herein after CLE). CLE show management reserves the right to prohibit any exhibit or part of an exhibit for any reason which it deems appropriate, including, but not limited to, a finding that the exhibit or part thereof is, in management’s opinion, not suitable to or keeping with the character of the exhibition. Exhibitors should conduct themselves in a dignified manner at all times while in the exhibit hall.
- Liability: CLE does not insure exhibitors for loss by theft or otherwise. CLE is not responsible for loss or damage resulting from any cause in connection with transfer, installation, maintenance, or removal of exhibits, or management of the convention. Exhibitors wishing to insure their goods must do so at their own expense.
- Insurance: Evidence of personal liability insurance must be presented to CLE upon request. CLE, its officers, and/or staff members will NOT be responsible for the safety of the exhibitors for theft, damage by fire, accident, or other causes, but will use reasonable care to protect the exhibitors from such loss.
- Fire and Safety Requirements: All decorations must be flame proofed. All hangings must clear the floor. Electrical wiring must conform with national Electrical Code Safety Rules and City Fire Regulations.
- Acceptability of Exhibits: The Workshop management or Rancho Mirage High School personnel reserve the right to reassign space or to restrict exhibits which, because of noise, method of operation, materials or any other reason, become objectionable, and also to prohibit or evict any exhibit which, in the opinion of the management, may detract from the general character of the exhibits as a whole.
- Sales: All on-the-spot sales of any kind that involve the exchange of currency for goods or conducting the promotional activities must take place within the confines of contracted space with CLE. All companies making cash sales must comply with the local licensing, tax, and Rancho Mirage High School regulations and with regulations outlined by CLE.
- Restrictions on Use of Space: No exhibitor shall sublet, assign or share any part of the space allocated without the written consent of CLE. Solicitations or demonstrations by exhibitors must be confined within their contracted space or space otherwise purchased through CLE. AISLE SPACE SHALL NOT BE USED for exhibit purposes, display signs, solicitation or distribution of promotional material.
- Booth location Restriction: Exhibitors shall not advertise, solicit business or host receptions, hospitality suites or seminars outside their assigned booths nor are they permitted space elsewhere in the Rancho Mirage High School or adjacent hotels for the display of goods, or providing continuing education opportunities without the consent of show management.
- Cancellation/Termination Policy: In the event that CLE cancels or terminates the exhibition for any reason, the exhibitor waives all claims against CLE for damages or expenses and agrees to accept in complete satisfaction and discharge of all claims against CLE, a refund of all amounts paid by the exhibitor to CLE in accordance with this agreement.
- Failure to occupy Space: Space not occupied by the close of the exhibit installation period, as specified in the exhibit hours, will be forfeited by the exhibitor and this space may be resold, reassigned or used by CLE.
- Floor Plan: All dimensions and locations shown on the official floor plan are believed, but not guaranteed to be accurate. CLE reserves the right to change your booth location, or to make such modifications as may be necessary to meet the needs of the exhibitors and the program.
- Photography and Videotaping: NO photographing and/or videotaping will be permitted without authorization of CLE.
- Security: CLE will provide security on Saturday from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. The furnishing of such service shall not be construed to be any assumption of obligation or duty with respect to the protection of the property of exhibitors, which shall at all times remain in the sole possession and custody of each exhibitor and shall be the sole responsibility of each exhibitor.
- Exhibitors shall hold CLE harmless from any claims resulting from the breach of the exhibitor’s obligations hereunder and/or the exhibitor’s negligence or breach of any legal or statutory duty or obligation. Neither CLE, the show decorator, nor Rancho Mirage High School is responsible for any loss or damage of merchandise or personal injury to any exhibitor, respective employees, or representatives at any time before, during or after exhibit hours.
- Under no circumstances shall the exhibitor have authority to act on behalf of CLE or the Rancho Mirage High School.