An advanced scratch MP3/CD player that can also play from a USB flash drive for cutting-edge performance. Anti-Shock buffered skip-protection technology keeps music playing, even when vibrations might cause other players to skip. The hot effects and large scratch wheel empower your creativity. Very sturdy and excellent for the price. A pro system that novices can use.
- Rugged, tabletop, slot-loading MP3/CD player
- Perform with CDs, CD-Rs, and MP3 CDs
- USB input for performance with flash drives
- Reverse mode for special effects
- Three hot cues for quick access to key points in the track
- Large scratch wheel for performance
- Anti-Shock(TM) buffered skip-protection technology
- Seamless looping for creating and integrating loops
- Text display for navigating folders on MP3 CDs and USB flash drives
- Braking for vinyl-style stop.
This flexible, slot-loading player not only plays standard CDs, but it can also play MP3 CDs for lengthy playback from a single disc. Additionally, the unit can play from a USB flash drive for even more music-format flexibility. For easily navigating through folders on MP3 CDs and USB flash drives, it has an easy-to-read text display.
The unit also has advanced braking for vinyl-style stopping of playback, and a reverse mode that enables you to incorporate even more special vinyl effects. The player also offers three hot cue points for quick access to key points in the track.
Features seamless looping for creating and integrating loops in instant remixes. Single, continuous, and programmable playback modes enable you to control playback order and create custom playlists. Also has fader start, which starts playing when you move the crossfader on a compatible mixer.
This is a powerful, rock-solid player for a variety of music formats. Professional DJs and weekend warriors alike will appreciate its great mix of features and capabilities for a surprisingly affordable price. It is so durable you can carry it around with you, it does not have to be “racked”. Measures 11″ x 9″ x 3 1/2 and weighs 7.7 lbs.”.